Color that fox! Color that fox!

pretty cool

this was pretty good for your first animation. I can see a very promising future ahead of you in flash animation,dude. I also liked the music. but my main focus right now is the animation. As an internet junkie would say: 'd00d this epicly pwns XD'.

Emo Emo

awsome

For those of you who don't know the song playing in the firsdt two emo parts,it's
'How could this happen to me' by Simple Plan.
and the name of the other song is 'Don't worry,Be happy' by Bobby Mcferrin.
This movie was awesome.

Wii love Brawl comedy Wii love Brawl comedy

Ouruto71-10

Uh.....Fiori is a girl,Ouruto. Get your facts straight before you comment.
BTW,I F**King Love This Movie! It is one of the best flashes By Fiori,PERIOD!

Goodbye Ayame Goodbye Ayame

Oh noes! not Ayame!

Why did Ayame have to go? Why not Moero,the destructive chick,or Sparky,the drunken doggie? Why Ayame!? If you're wondering why i don't want Moero or Sparky to be around,I really don't like them. I wish that,on the breakroom fourm on your website,Tay would stop death-trapping his room.Rev is just gonna keep breaking in. He's wasting his time. Anyway,I'm not promoting your site,i'm just making a suggestion.(that was for tom,and all NG mods who might read this. plz doin't ban me!)Laterz!

Mikami & L are Not Happy Mikami & L are Not Happy

very funny!

I hate Barbie too,so I have something in common with those two.but I'm not gay.I hate Ken too. this was awesome

Death Note- Guy Love Death Note- Guy Love

Scrubs ownz!!!

This owned! It was not rushed you took u'r time,it looked like to me. anywayz,death note owns,scroubs super ownz and i actually saw the episode with that in it. so it made it funnier for me!

Naruto's -true- feelings Naruto's -true- feelings

10 star flash here! getting a five vote!

Love it! Kiba was being retarded and pronouncing the names wrong. lol. keep it up! you are a genius!

(Old) Contra: Uncut (Old) Contra: Uncut

ROFLMAO!

that was hilarious!

Shut you're fucking face uncle fucka!

lol!

Rokémon! Rokémon!

random info

at the end,when the neckless monster got p0wn3d,he dropped gold and an ear. That was something from the video game series 'Diablo' by Blizzard entertainment. nice random video game reference unrelated to the basic plot!

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

awesome

It is not F*king Rasenjan it's rasenGAN!!!! GAN!!! G-A-N! Gan! but it was good. yay sasuke is gay!!!! Lawl.