Color that fox! Color that fox!

pretty cool

this was pretty good for your first animation. I can see a very promising future ahead of you in flash animation,dude. I also liked the music. but my main focus right now is the animation. As an internet junkie would say: 'd00d this epicly pwns XD'.

Emo Emo

awsome

For those of you who don't know the song playing in the firsdt two emo parts,it's
'How could this happen to me' by Simple Plan.
and the name of the other song is 'Don't worry,Be happy' by Bobby Mcferrin.
This movie was awesome.

Wii love Brawl comedy Wii love Brawl comedy

Ouruto71-10

Uh.....Fiori is a girl,Ouruto. Get your facts straight before you comment.
BTW,I F**King Love This Movie! It is one of the best flashes By Fiori,PERIOD!

Create A Fursona v.2 Create A Fursona v.2

AWESOME!

Hey,dude.do ya think you could make a WADTD the movie 2? cuz if you do,I got a fursona that i made you can use.I'll pm ya the details for my fursona,but pm me,or comment on this review to let me know if you want the details. I numbered the parts on the game I used so i could make it easier on myself. anyway,awesome game,and the WADTD stuff is pretty cool too.

Meet'N'Fuck: Vacation Meet'N'Fuck: Vacation

AWESOMENESS!

This was teh best one EVAH! It's better then the last two threesomes combined! BTW,whoever this religious bastard is,Don't freak out,man! This kind o shit happens all the time! I ,myself am christian,but i don't F*king care! It's just the internet dude! Jeez! SaintOwl is more christian gung-ho than that kid on Morel orel on Adult swim! Now,I will go on to a different site and check that out until 7:50..... bye!

Nife Tied and F'd Nife Tied and F'd

Sweet!

Another great furry animation! keep it up!

We Are Watching You We Are Watching You

it's OK.

I got a headache by looking at this.
Since this optical illusion is good enough to give me a headache;I WOULD have given it a 9,but since you were an asshole about my custom sonic character,you get a six.
OH,BTW,next time you do this,try doing a circle within a diamond within a circle,instead of just circle inside diamond. Better and creepier that way :)

Nillions responds:

Your review is supposed to give your opinions of my artwork and offer criticism when necessary. It is NOT to give your opinions of the author. I find it highly insulting that you call me an asshole and then mark my artwork down because you weren't happy with the honest and fair review that I left you. Don't waste my time.

kupo707 lvl4x kupo707 lvl4x

Maplestory

I KNEW IT! Matt used to play MS!
This is freaking awesome! Oh and for those of you that play maplestory but don't know what the name of the sword is;its called Lionheart.